Episode

RSA Events

RSA

Society & Culture

The RSA hosts one of the world’s leading public events programmes, delivering over 100 lectures, talks, screenings and debates a year. These events provide a platform for our most exciting public thinkers, and encourage intelligent exploration of today’s most urgent social challenges. Our public programme welcomes speakers from across the world and across disciplines – all united by a belief in the power of ideas to inspire and motivate social change. All of the audio files are recordings of talks in our public events programme.

Website

Inequality and the 1%

September 25th, 2014

Episode 233 of 494 episodes

Leading social geographer Danny Dorling unpacks the latest research into how the lives and ideas of the 1 percent impact the remaining 99%.

Featured Podcast

Listen